- Head to our Submission Portal located here.
- Start your submission by giving it a name and select your desired service level.
- On the next page, simply start typing the number and the name of your card in the 'Card Search' text box. Out database will automatically search for your card. Once found, click 'Add Card'. If your card isn't found click 'Create Card' (if it's a card we accept).
- On the next page please enter your name, phone number and address. Please double check this information to ensure it's entered correctly.
- Review your submission and the costs including Premium Labels and the Shipping Estimate and then complete your submission.
- Locate your packing slip which will be found in your Ace Grading dashboard and the email you submitted with. Download & print out your packing slip.
- Securely package your cards inside a box fit for shipping. Cut out the barcode located on the bottom of the packing slip, enclose the rest of the packing slip into the package. Seal your box and attach the loose barcode onto the external packaging securely.
- Send your package to Ace Grading, we strongly advocate submitters use Royal Mail Special Delivery to ensure safe arrival.
For further guidance on how to submit please see - https://acegrading.com/how-to-submit